How do I get water to my new property?
Your first step in building a new business or residence is to contact either the City of Big Bear Lake Building and Safety Department at (909) 866-5831 or the County Building and Safety Department at (909) 866-0170, depending on which jurisdiction your property is located. They will direct you to us when the time is right. Obtaining new service requires a visit to our office so that we can verify water service availability and go over the capacity charges and connection fees.

Show All Answers

1. What are your regular business hours? What if I need service after hours or on the weekend?
2. How do I update my billing information, mailing address, or cancel my water service?
3. Are there any water use or irrigation restrictions?
4. What is a stop and drain valve? Do I really need one?
5. How do I turn off my water? Where do I find my home's master water valve?
6. What does winterizing mean?
7. How do I get water to my new property?
8. Am I allowed to use water for construction purposes?